Sunday, October 19, 2008

Without Fun

Well, yesterday end up with only 5 of us singing K and 2 left after that. So, yet again didn't manage to go for rollerblade. How come rollerblade's plan always fail ? This is seriously not the first time nor the second time. The failed plans are countless.

I was suppose to meet Shireen at 10am at HangTuah but guess what ? She overslept =.=
Silent your phone some more la, call you also you cannot wake up. Thanks God I did not left the house yet, so I waited till Shireen was ready then I only I leave the house, if not, I'll have to wait at Hang Tuah for her for 30 minutes. As usual, I reached there first. OMG ! Saw something damn disgusting ! Blue pants and pink leggings ? Furry slipper ? ( Did she forgot to change her slippers after she woke up ? ) No more comment on that, I just feel disgusted to even talk about that.

Not long after, Shireen arrived. While walking to Times Square, she told me something. I was damn bloody pissed off, I was speechless and I just went blank. The only thought in my mind was to sound that fella. How come there has to something to piss us off ? What have we done or what have I done to deserve this ? Pathetic. Couldn't you people care for what others might felt ? Apparently, this leads me to conclude that all ***'s guys are heartless and cold-blooded.

This time Sing-K at Red Box. The first thing I did when I enter the karaoke room was shout like I just don't care. I was damn pissed and emo, I can't stand it anymore. Grabbed the microphone and shouted ! That felt really good. So started singing then after awhile, Yann Lin arrived. Haha !
Very early orh !




Sher singing
Shi playing with her phone (don't know what she do)
Me snaping them !




Us in Body Glove
~its too dark !



Promoting Body glove =.=


Cha0ticLove S2


After that, at 3pm + Fiona had to go. Sigh !
Fiona, why always must leave that early ? Where the fun ? Since Yann Lin doesn't want to skate, that leaves us with 3. What the point of going rollerblade when there is only 3 of us ? So, plan failed. As usual. Lepak-ed around with Yann Lin in Times Square awhile cause she leaving us too. Walk around, helped fiona to buy a present. PRESENT FOR *** ! Damn chun right ? Even I haven done that before ! Fiona terus maju orh !

Shermaine and Shireen wanted to watch movie. But I just don't have the mood. All I wanted was to go home ! What's the point of watching a movie when I know I won't enjoy it ? Anyway, thay tolerate me. We went home around 4pm +.

Dad wans't home for dinner, so left with Mum, bro, sis, and me. Went to eat Chicken rice nearby my house. WTH ! I know I haven been there for quite sometime but can the restaurant really change that much ? Air-conditioned, glass doors, and waiter with PDA !! OMG ! They are taking orders with PDA ! WTH ! Chicken rice really that big business ? Shocking !

After dinner, went home and bath. Then boiled drama "Moonlight Resonance" till 1.30am. I'm continuing today, but have to wait till bro and sis wake up. Episode 20 now I think.

No comments: