Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dear Bloggy,

I now realise I'm very lonely. Whenever I'm down or sad, I don't know who I should turn to. I realise that I've got no one to share it with me. Yes, I might seem like I've got lots of friends by me but I just don't want them to be trouble by my problems. So, I turn to you Bloggy. Sigh !

Don't know why, but I'm feeling very very emotional today. I really don't know why. Today is Sunday, yet I'm feeling lonely. While watching Moonlight Resonance, usually I won't cry over little things especially in movie or drama. But today, the littlest thing that happen in the drama managed to make me cry. Not only once, but quite a few times. What's wrong ?

Maybe its the loneliness. I'm not sure. But I'll be fine Bloggy. I've got my baby, Blackie by my side. Just then while I was down, he jump on me and stayed by my side. Maybe he is the only one I really need. He is all I need, other than him, Jia Wei stands alone !

I think that is all about how I feel right now, I've got to go bath. Maybe I'll feel better after that. Nice cold water should do the trick. I've been boiling Moonlight Resonance the whole day and I'll continue again later. Bro's out so have to wait till he gets back. Wish I could cry like I did when I was watching Money No Enough 2.

*Wishing*

Bye bye Bloggy~

No comments: