Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Half Solved

Finally ! School in Wednesday is over !! It means I don't have to think about those bastards and what they did anymore. However, teacher said she'll talk to my sister and the other Form 2 girls involved, so all I can do now is wait till my sister comes back, then only can I know what happened.

Anyway, I realise I got lots of pimples on my forehead ! OHMIGOD ! Suddenly got so many, must be due to over thinking and lack of sleeping ! Or is it, influence from my friends ? Whenever I'm with them, all I heard was, "AHH ! So many pimple", "Yer, so many pimple !". Now its my turn ! Pimples breakout. So sad, Fiona save me ! I'm coming your house. Muahaha !

Finally ! I got the book I want ! Twilight is in my hands. Kat, I kidnapped your book ! Muahaha ! But sadly, I won't be reading it yet because now I'm reading "Its a Kind of Magic". And Fiona, I'm not a slow reader. I was back in the past, but I don't think I am now ! I'll finish twilight in a week or less for you to see ! Hehe

Anyway, Physics result was horrible ! Horrible !! Its my worst result yet. But, as usual. Fake marks ! AGAIN !! Its the third time teacher is giving us fake marks. Sigh ! Although this fake marks will give me a better score, but somehow I'm not really happy with it. Because in my heart, I know I did not score so well. Its nothing to be proud of just like my pass two Physics result. Total marks is 132, so to get the average is our mark we obtain divided by 132 times 100%. But now, insted of divided by 132, we're dividing it by 110. Sadcase. Fake.

Today, as planned. I went to survey again. Actually I wasn't really surveying because surveying was done on Friday and today I went to get more information from Symphonia. It seems there are classes on Sunday. Much much more convinient than on weekdays. I might go for Sunday I think. Oh yeah, I'm going to attend guitar lesson. Yay ! Classical. Wee~ Can say so this is my own decision, because I made all my decision but I haven't tell my parents anything. I must go get a guitar soon. GG-fied. Mich are you getting yours soon ?

Came home and slept till 6pm. Fuiyoh chun right ? Guess what ? No supply of water so yes, I stink right now. Haven't taken my bath. Hoho ! Actually that's quite normal. GG-fied !

Thats all for today, before I forget, Friday we're having DeepaRaya Party as we do every year. This year will be a whole new thing. Yes ! I know it will because we're 4U'nians.

No comments: