Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Can Do It

How do I feel right now ? I'm feeling very HAPPY ! For the first time in my life I think I'm exposing my exam scores. I really don't give a damn about what others might think. They can say that I'm bragging or lan ci-ing but I'd really don't care right now. I'm simply proud of myself.

I'm proud to say that I got 87% for my Principle of Accounts paper ! OMG ! I'm seriously very happy about this. It might not be that good if compare to what the other Accounts student might get. But do I have to compare my result with the others ? I don't think so. As long as I'm happy with my result and I know that I gave in everything during the paper, the score is already more then enough to me.

I had improve alot, ALOT compare to the last paper that I took during the Mid Term exam. I'm not going to say what I got for my Mid Term Exam but trust me, its horrible. Actually I already knew what I got for my Paper 2, even back then, I was so happy, I kind of screeched in the Teacher's Room. But, today I officially got back my result, including Paper 1.

Now I can't wait for my dad to get back. I'll present him with my result, Accounts result and prove him wrong. I do understand Accounts and I can actually answer the questions. Apparently, he asked me to drop it since the Mid Term's result, but I myself insisted to continue till the day before exam this time. YES ! I had prove my dad wrong !


No comments: