Monday, October 20, 2008

Dear Bloggy,

Hmm..How am I feeling today ?

Not much improvement I shall admit that getting back to school crapping had really done much to distract me from drowning in my thoughts. That was good. My thoughts are contagious.

Well, after school, when I was alone. I started thinking again. Sigh ! What the hell was I thinking, I myself seriously have no idea. But something just kind of pop up in my mind :

Everything is useless and worthless,
Unless you put your heart into what ever you are doing.
Only then, will you achieve what you desire.

Bloggy ! Keeping myself busy do works ! Just then while I was doing Chemistry homework, I mind did not wander. There is one thing on my mind. I'm so afraid that it might be true. I couldn't bare to see the truth. I feel very bad about this. Sigh !

Anyway, I think overall I'm getting better. Grats me Bloggy !

No comments: