Sunday, October 26, 2008

What are you doing ?
What are you thinking ?
How are you feeling ?
This are some of the many questions present in my head.

Am I the only one suffering from all that had happened ?
Am I all alone now ?
Apparently, I am !
With no one to share my feelings with.

I'd tried not to think about it anymore,
But the thoughts just hit me randomly.
So, once again,
I turned to you, Bloggy !

Nothing matters now,
I finally came to understand.
Because "it" told me and proved to me lots of things,
Including the many questions I once had.
I finally had my questions answered.

Everything was a lie.
I shouldn't have believe in you.
It was a mistake from the very beginning,
Shall the night of 20th June 2008 be a lesson to me.
What can I do now ?

I came to understand,
The existance of "Promises are Not Meant to Broken".
The phrase wouldn't have came to this world,
If promises weren't broken in the first place.
And the point of making promises is so that,
You can break it.

There is something I'm proud with,
Something I haven't done.
And I'm glad I didn't.
Now, knowing nothing but the truth.
I will never ever do it.
It's better to left undone.

No comments: