Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just Ordinary

Today, we get to see our ADDICTional MathLUNATICS, and BioDOPY. I'm actually kind of satisfied with my result, because if I'm not, my darlings won't want to talk to me anymore.
P/S : Darling don't say you don't want to talk to me, it hurts me deeply.
As for BioDOPY, teacher haven't mark my essay part so I don't have my mark yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Anyway, got back English paper. Happy surely happy, but that's only paper 2. OMG ! First time in my life I actually got higher that my neighbour in class. Ahem ! Haven't see paper 1 result, cannot be too happy. Paper 1 totally burned. Who cares ? What's done is done !

Guess what ? Two laptops, in front of teacher, and in class. ONLINING ! My friends really damn cool, especially Joy. She's busy playing some word game when teacher is talking in front ! We were helping her too. Haha ! So cool having friends joining F1 in class. Camera and laptops are allowed !

Sigh ! Today is duty day again. So bored. afetr doing my duty, I read my book "Tangled Up In You" awhile then I felt really tired. So I kind of sleep in the library from 2.30pm to 3pm. Hey ! At least I finished my duty first.

Went back at 3.30pm again. Reached Bukit Jalil around 4.25pm. Guess what ? I did something I wanted to do for a long time ! I walked home, all the way home. Its took me about 30 minutes I think but I wasn't tired. Thanks to the weather, not hot, not sunny today. So, why not ?

Came home, I saw dears sms. Dear ask me play maple. Haha ! So, I log in and played with her which was Kat. We three, me, Kat, and Shi played around an hour. After that, I felt kind of bored. So, I log out and started blogging. Sorry dears !

I'm alright today ! Fully healed !

No comments: