Friday, October 24, 2008

Another Day Another Argument

What happen to my entire week ? I can't remember any other thing other then arguing. I've been arguing the entire week with different people. I'm sick of this. I want all this arguing to stop. I'm just too tired and sick of arguing.

It started last Saturday up till today. Sigh ! Why the hell is all this happening ? Last Saturday was suppose to be a happy day for me, but the big argument spoil the entire day. From 10.30 am till late night. As if it couldn't get any worst, get to school on Monday and heard more idiot crap. Made me pissed off even more.

On Tuesday, argued AGAIN ! With a different person though. But we argued about the same problem happened on Saturday. I admit that, I created this argument that happened on Tuesday. I admit I was wrong, I'm so sorry I apologise. But do you have to make things even worst ? I already apologise for God's sake ! I admit I was wrong on Saturday, I was just too damn angry. And I'm sorry that I sounded that I'm angry with you, or accusing you of doing something you didn't. I apologised, what else do you want from me ?

On Wednesday, there had been a misunderstand between us. On that day, we might not argue but we kind of alomost did. How come we tend to argue a lot ? Even over stupid little things like what happen on this day. You'd think I like arguing ? Hell no ! Yes, a little arguing is good in every relationship, including friendship. But do we have to argue that often ?

On Thursday, almost peaceful, a little rough at the beginning. Thanks God, there was someone else by me. This someone kind of keep from arguing again. Kind of balanced my emotion, laughing here and angrying there. End up with nothing but peace. Good day Thursday.

On Friday, (today) started the day normally. Up until a point where, 2 of my friends came up to me and break me some idiotic news. WTH ! I was damn pissed off. I just cannot bare with the lies revolved around this big scandal. How can one be such a selfish guy and would give in anything to save their own life ? Harming a poor little girl, innocent little girl. How can you guys be so mean ? Just now, I started Bombing a guy involved.
Another friend of mine, fending the guys. How do you expect me to choose ? Now my loved one is involved and I trust she won't do such thing 100%. Damn the person that blast her name out. I hate all guys !!
Then, another came and said something to me. At first, I didn't realise what it meant. But the longer I think about it, I came to realise what that sms containing 3 words meant. If this is the decision you had come up with, its fine with me. I've got nothing to lose. Please do remember that you're the one who said this. I'll try my best to fulfill your decision. Ended 21.47 pm / 24.10.08

From today on, I'll not be soft-hearted because I realise that, by being so, I'm practically inviting others to hurt me. But all these arguments and misunderstands, cost me lots of friends. How many more am I willing to lose ? Guess you guys aren't a true friend. I promised myself I will never sulk over this cause I know there is someone out there that actually cares.

No comments: