Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Toward Recovery

Today was so sick. Spend the whole day in school crapping and laughing. But pity Joy with her babies. Hehe..Today I've got back ADDICTional MathLUNATICS and CheMISERY marks. Apparently, both subject's result also drop but what can I expect right ? Its the end term, how am I suppose to compare them to the test before this.

Anyway, I helped Joy to change her sandpaper. Haha ! Quite fun ripping off used sandpaper from Their name tags and replace them with a new one. Haha ! Crapped and laugh. Heard from the kid next door, she say she can hear me laughing ! LOL ! Got that loud not ? GG-fied

Sigh ! Today got duty ar ! Till 3.30pm, time passes really slowly in the library. And tomorrow have to duty again. T__T

Today. I'm feeling much better ! Except a little sulky now. Otherwise, I'm fine. I think I won't be emo-ing anymore.

No comments: