Friday, October 24, 2008

A Tale of Five Bastards

I'm freaking pissed right now. I'm not sure what had happen. It just pop up out of a sudden without a warning. Today should be a happy day because its Everybody's Day ! P/S : Everybody's Day only involve CBNers. If your not a CBNer then get the hell out and stay away from CBN and Bukit Nanas !

OMG ! I don't know how to express how I feel right now. All I know is I want to DAMN the 5 MBSSKL boys, Form 2 boys. Shit man ! I'm damn pissed right now, I can't think of proper language to use. Forgive me for my poor language.

I just couldn't believe that they can do such thing. Be responsible or your own act. But instead, they put the blame on others. I can't think right now. My thoughts are a mess ! I'm filled with anger !

I'll fend for the one I love till the very end no matter what. You're not and will never be alone ! I'm here as you're best friend and a sis.

"Em sai keng, Jia Wei hai tai teng", said Huey

No comments: