Friday, October 31, 2008

A Blast !

OMG ! We were told that we can't have our party in class. WTH ? As Savvy and I were getting out of class to ask another teacher's permission, V said we are supposed to use the abandon class beside 4A. So, it kind of save our time finding teacher because all we need is just a class and we have one. Back to our best plan ever !

So, we move our "stuff" to the other class. Spend the first 2 period teaching Yee Rubic's Cube and she got it. Yay ! I'm a good teacher. Then, copied Yee's answer for CheMISERY Exam corrections. Haha ! During the third period which was ADDICTional MathsLUNATIC, Kit Ting started eating snacks. She just can't seem to wait, can't she ? Haha ! As usual la, Kit Ting ma. GG-fied ! If she can wait to eat, her name is not call Kit Ting anymore. Kit Ting, don't kill me for saying this. Bluek~

Next, CheMISERY ! Lots of us never bring our book because we thought there won't be class but I did and I finish my homework. Ahem ! Today, did a simple experiment, test for anions. Guess what ? Reagent bottle containing hydrochloric acid, HCl broke ! And this time, it wasn't me who broke laboratory things and it wasn't Kit Ting although she was right beside the place where the bottle fell. Its Yann Lin's fault this time. Haha ! She had to pay RM 3.50 for it. Careless~

Party party. Arranged the table and started cooking. Hmm~ No, I didn't not cook..yet ! I took lots of picture because today is Shermaine's last party with us. Sigh ! Class joker,
pandai-pandai tau siapa la tried open the sparkling juice grandly but kind of fail then Lisha came and open it but nothing happen. Boo~ After eating donuts bought by Di and brownies bought using class money, we played, chatted and took even more pictures. Shouted quite alot. Well not really, its not shouting, its call speaking loudly right Kit Ting ?

Most of my darlings came to my class. Lost ghost ! =.= Just kidding, no offence. Then, darling finally came. Darling is always busy with her F1 stuff. Sigh ! No more spending time on me, I'm so sad dear. Anyway, darling brought 3 bottles of sparkling juice but I open 1, and Mich open 1.

Mich : Eh, I do this many times dy. I tak pernah gagal wan.
JW : Wah, I tak pernah leh !
Mich : *whispering to JW* damn malu leh if tak jadi
JW : Yalah !
KT : Faster ! so long oso haven open.

*Mich's bottle open and the cork flew to the wall at the back and juice was overflowing*

KT : Faster your turn ! You tak pernah sure gagal wan.
Fio : Tak pernah buka oso.
JW : Hoi ! Pernah la of coz, tak pernah like this open only.

*JW's bottle open and the cork flew to the wall at the back but no juice overflowed*

JW : Who say tak jadi ? Bluek~

*KT jealous cause Mich don't let her open and her first atempt failed, she was one of the joker earlier. Shh~*


Another fun part was, the bottle of Pepsi. Huey and Shi shaked that bloody bottle. Come on, its damn obvious you guys shake it already before asking me to open it. So, I though why not since we're already that crazy. I pointed the mouth of the bottle at them and open it ! WTH ? Instead of shooting out in a straight line, it kind of sprayed out like a sprinkle. Yup, I got wet ! But its nice and I didn't mind. Sticky and dirty Jia Wei ! Haha ! then I wiped it on KT. LOL !

Another was cooking Maggi. 3 packets of curry flavoured Maggi for Joy, Mich and teacher ! Water, spices, noodles, eggs, and chicken balls are the ingredients. Muahaha ! Nice not ?

Cleaning duty. Who created the mess, she has to clean it up. So, I hafta clean up 6 tables, 1 chair and the floor thanks to the Pepsi and Mich have to clean up the floor due to over spilling sparkling juice. All of us helped cleaned up the class.

Sher, Fio and me hear song at the back of the class. Sher brought lots of CD today. Borrowed one of Sher's Lee Hom CD and Fio returned my pendrive with Jay's song in it. Haha ! Sang in class with the others, without amplifier or microphone but its still fun. Especially Avril's song. Woohoo !

Then, the others came up with this game, who drink the fastest. I played once then back to hearing songs. OMG ! They finished 2 whole bottles equivalent to 3 litres. Cool !

Ops, I think I wrote too long. So sorry !

No comments: