Saturday, October 25, 2008

Its my fourth post today. Alot had happen today. I'm lost, I'm confused and I'm afraid. But 1 thing is for sure. I'll fend my sister to the very end no matter what it takes. While typing this post, I'm sad to say that I finally broke down. It's hard to stand all these crap, I just cannot hold my tears back anymore. I feel that I'm such a useless person, I can't do anything but just provide comfort. I'm not just good enough. I can't even protect the one I love.

But, what I actually wanted to say in this post is that, thanks to all my friends that have supported me through out the day. Without you guys, I wouldn't last that long, that is up until now.

During the period at which I finally broke down, a friend have been there for me. Cheering me up, advising me, and accompanying me. Look at the time ! Its late (early in the morning) yet he is still here by my side. I'm touched and I'm really very thankful to you, Yip Siong. Although, we might not have been as close as we used to be but you're here for me when I really needed someone. Someone to hear my thoughts, and my cries. Without you, the thought of giving up might have conquered me. I'd really want to thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

Thank you, Yip Siong !

4 comments:

kevinpnp said...

Aiyoh.. Why so stress.... I just happen to read your blog and it seems like you're under a lot of pressure...

I used to be someone like you. Not afraid of anything and wanna do everything for my friends.

I don't know what happened to you or your sis, but you must know that there's no point in being angry. Either you take action and solve the problem (i.e. beat up the boys), or you endure the pain.

f!fifiona said...

lol..sorry i cant accompany u tat time..haha..
gal..dun worry..u r tough enough..sometimes burst into tears can make u feel better..^^
so is ur sis??nth wrong protecting ur loved one..sometimes we will juz act stupidly for our loved one..
now u noe tat those bastards r really bastards..next time juz stay away from them..things wil be fine..
take care k?

Cha0ticLove said...

Its okay fifi dear, you just recovered, you need plenty of rest ^^
Fifi, I just feel very useless. You won't come to understand how i felt. Sigh !
Damn, I will. I'll stay away from them.
I'll take good care of myself. Thanks.

Cha0ticLove said...

Kevinpnp, I tried to solve it. I really did. But the thing just got more complicated and now, I just don't want to hear any of it anymore. I'll finishing this mess on Wednesday.