Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today was like the best day I had after exam. Nice. No lesson at all, no returning test papers by the teachers and no discussing test papers. Just relaxing~

Enter class today and discussed about the party we're having tomorrow. As usual, I started collecting class funds from my beloved classmates. I am so responsible. Fuiyoh~ But actually, not really because I'm collecting at the very last minute. Yeah~ So, I'm having 100+ bucks so we decided to order something. Pizza ? Domino ? Kit Ting disagreed because she want McD. LOL ! First plan was ala carte burger, cheaper and I'm very stingy. Saving my class money ! More like protecting the money. Haha !

Anyway, Celyn came up with the best idea ever. Cooking. Yes, we're cooking tomorrow in class with Celyn's portable gas stove and Burn's big pot ! Guess what we're cooking ? My best dish, Maggi mee ! Aren't we just simply unpredictable ? So, this was our second plan and we sticking to it despite having few problems. Anyway problems are solved :

We're suppose to have our party with the Form 3 in the canteen.
Talked to Pn. T and she allowed us to do it in our class and we promised to arrange our class and clean up for the camp tomorrow.

Are we actually allow to cook ? With fire ?
Its okay, close the door and SS all the way !

Yes ! Can't wait for tomorrow. Everyone pray that I don't burn down my class.

*pray*

There's this Reader's Digest talk which suppose to encourage us to read. Hmm ? I actually paid attention to the speaker this time. Cool ? But right, I only listen halfway and not through out the whole program. The last half of the program, I spend chit chatting and "explore" Shi's book. Ahem ! When got that part must show me ok ?

Finally, I settled all my Lampiran A3 ! I've got two to do which is Girls Guide's and Librarian's and today I had up the last one to Mrs. G. Yay ! I'm done for good. I better be or else..sigh ! Thanks to Yee for giving me her Interacts's Lampiran A3 example and format. Thanks~

After recess, we crapped alot. It wasn't actually crap because the topic we're talking about is quite important. Its a matter of life ! Exagerated a little but its true. Kit Ting snatch my rubberband and riben away from me because I got no story to tell her. Pity my riben got kidnapped by evil Ku. Anyway, I did told her some story since she insisted. We discussed about it and find way to solve it. We compared too ! Ahem !

Kit Ting ROFL today ! and I mean it literally. ROFL = Rolling on floor laughing ! I can't believe she laugh that hard over what she told us. What ? Can't tell, shh~ In this long period of discussion, there was a Pendatang Asing from 4N ! She hide from Mrs. K but end up being caught and lock up in jail. T___T Just joking, she manage to escape from teacher and continue playing and chatting with us. Ahem ! Wonder who is this pendatang asing...

*cough*

I was thinking in the train on the way home. Am I wrong for doing so ? Can I really do it ? Anyway, I was also thinking of a question I've been asking myself for a long time. Yet, till this very moment, I am unable to answer myself. Only time can tell me the answer to this question.




No comments: