Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Didn't manage to post yesterday. SO busy. Busy playing maple. Half true, didn't really played maple the whole day. Only 2 hours plus if I'm not mistaken. But spend my day reading.
P/S : not text book or any book related to studies. I was reading my "Its a Kind of Magic" and I finished "Tangled Up in You" on Sunday. Yes, I've decided to buy Twilight because I can't seen to borrow any from my friends. Fully booked. Aww~

*cough*

Lets see. I talked to Fiona, Fiona Chai on Saturday. Not the one sitting next to me in class ar !! No idea why people tend to not get the Chai part. Ahem ! Ain, I'm talking about you now. Anyway, nice chatting with her. I told her everything that is happening in my life. Fiona you are really like a big sister to me ! Sayang you~

She adviced me and I kind of took it. No point doing what I intended to do, right ? We chat yesterday too. Hmm..I will keep this in mind, "you can't expect everyone to tell you the truth". Yea I know, lying is part of our (all of us) daily routine but to find out that someone is actually lying to me is kind of disappointing.

Besides, I kind of thought I was the only one. Apparently I wasn't. Kind of naive of me to think that way. No one cannot live without anyone. Its like : you die-people forget you-move on in life-get someone else in their life. Its a simply theory which I must fast understand and master. I must learn to be more open minded and to be not to naive. How can I be so naive ? Haven't I learn my lesson the last time ? Apparently not ! Maybe now is the right time to start learning from mistakes.

Though so, I cannot deny the fact that I was kind of disappointed to heard, I mean read what Fiona told me. Seriosuly, it was very disppointing because I expected things to happen the other way round. Typical me. Who the hell was I trying to kid ? And I have no right to be thinking that way because I'm nothing.

Anyway, thank you Fiona Chai dear for spending time with me, listening to me crap and wasting your credit. Thanks~

2 comments:

f!fifiona said...

aww..ur post is all bout me..wakaka~
anyway,its not wasting my time nor my credits..coz my phone will be collecting dust if u din sms me..^^

but hor,dun care so much bout him lar..maybe he juz talking to someone else,seeking advices juz like u??

when u free??i wanna go buy the little black dress series lar~~

Cha0ticLove said...

Wah ?

Actually I thought want to go buy book, then my friend say the book available for me already. So now no need.

I can lend you mine first if you are that desperate. GG-fied. I sure give you nice book to read, don't worry !