Monday, October 20, 2008

Back To School

Amplifier alert ! That's right, first and second period was moral. As usual, after exam we're more free then it has already been than before. Me and Kit Ting kind of "chat" but I think it sounded more like shouting. Hehe..sometimes we kind of get too emotional over certain topics and forgot to control our volume. Sorry.

Spend the rest of our day chatting and gossiping. Yawns ! School was so boring. But at least, we get to stay in class and relax. Pity Form 3 student because they have to do gotong-royong and Form 5 students having gerak gempur.

Physics was far more relax then usual. Lessons are as usual but this time, non of us have the mood. Tell you something. The last two table on the right hand side of the lab, they aren't paying any attention. Though so, the "girl" sitting fourth from the last table towards the door often explode answer out. SEMANGAT !
P/S : I'm the third from the door, which means Semangat girl is next to me.

Well, that was what happened in school. Oh yeah, during English period which was before PhySICKS, Medina said something :

Dina : Jia Wei I want to ask you somthing. I wanted to ask you along time ago.
Celyn : Ask her la.
Dina : Jia Wei, are you in love ? Are you crying because of this ?

*Jia Wei stares at her blankly then moved her staze toward Celyn and Fiona*

Jia Wei : Since when ?
Dina : I read somewhere in your blog, you were crying over something.
Jia Wei : Oh ! I was watching a drama la dear ! I was never in love.
Dina : Jia Wei, I hate you. I don't want to talk to you again.

*Dina turns away*
*Dina talked to me again*


Anyway, dear if I was in love, surely I'll let you know. Dun worry, I'm not lucky to be in love.

No comments: