Friday, October 10, 2008

5 Days To Go...

A week had past, yet another week of pure misery a waits me. T___T At which after, I'll play as much as possible. By the way~

Well, there 5 days more to be exact :

Monday : PhySICKS
Tuesday : BioDOPY
Wednesday : CheMISERY
Thursday : Moral
Friday : Accounts T.T


SIGH ! I've been thinking this since the week before exam. Should I be taking Accounts ? Should I ? Must I ? Why am I learning Accounts in the first place ? OMG ! these questions hurts my mind ! Anyway, I've decided that I'll be taking it since darlingsss said that I should and to see where I stand. True though, after these paper, I'll decide if i'm going to take it for SPM ! Result ?! Couldn't imagine~

Oh yeah, I went on a DATE. Ops..i mean DATES. TWICE !! A ONE-ON-ONE DATE TWICE THIS WEEK ! >.<>spend almost 5 hours plus with my date. Ahem ! Cool huh ? 5 hours in McD face to face. I'm so happy thinking about it.

Today was the second date. We went McD again (P/S : there is more privacy in McD and McD is quiet enough..shh..) for about 2 hours 15 minutes. Hehe..then we went to tuition together, side by side. Aww..so sweet right ? Went for Accounts in Kasturi and we sat side by side ! Class ended at 5pm so we went to lepak around for about an hour. First, from Petaling Street to Kotaraya, then from Kotaraya back to Petaling Street. Only me and my date, no other. Next, we went to KFC four another 30 minute of private dating ! Wee~

Can't wait for our next date. I'm sorry I'm not free next Monday because have to study BioDOPY ! So, next Tuesday right ? Dear, until what time ? I need to know or else I'll go home with you ! xD So, next Tuesday. CAN'T WAIT !! (*excited*)

Hehe..so what do you think about my date ? Isn't my date sweet ? >.<>

My Date
= Shireen !


Anyone got fooled ? Haha..

No comments: