Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rain and Thunder

The sky was dark, the wind was strong. Yet, I continued being where I was. Alone. In the dark where I sit, a flash of lightning was seen. Scary as it was, I calmed myself down. Slowly, i withdraw back to myself, hugging my legs in order to provide myself with much comfort. I was alone, unprotected and insecure. As the night passes by, I realise i had and always will be alone. With no one by my side, no one to be there for me when I'm in need. Without realising, tears flow unwillingly down my cheeks. I rubbed it off.

Lost in my own thought, drown by my tears. Thinking that it would better if I have someone who cares for me and love me more than I love myself. During the thunder, an open arm will always be there for me. For me to burry my face, for me to feel secure. Being in ones arm, where I belong. Comfort by his warmth, protected by him and feeling secure in his arms. I know that when that happens, tears will flow unwillingly but it isn't because I'm afraid or scared of loneliness. Tears of Joy !

No matter how much i long for this to happen, dreams never come true. I understand that very well. Yet, a girl can dream, couldn't she ?

2 comments:

VIC said...

haha..cereka yg biasa . biasa as alot of gals do tat . u did it too .haha , but urs is better. it did not make my tears drop , but nICe la haha .

Cha0ticLove said...

Ngek~ Ask u comment u go kutuk it. Anyway, next time got new piece, i guarentee will ask you read. Haha !