Friday, December 19, 2008

16th December 2008

We're staying in a totally free apartment. LOL ! Thanks to my mum, because Maybank do offer this holiday thingy to its staff.

I kind of forgot to take picture of the apartment. =.="



When we first reached


All of us sit and watch tv till its time for dinner. Weird right ? All the way there just to watch tv. @@

Mum wanted to have dinner at a place, famous for its nasi lemak. So, before it gets dark (mum can't see in the dark), we left for that place. Surprisingly, this "famous" place is empty. Zzz So much for being famous. LOL !

What's for dinner ?

Dad : Mee goreng and ABC
Mum : Mee bandung and dad's ABC o.O
Bro : Mee goreng and ABC
Me : Nasi lemak and teh tarik
Sis : Nasi lemak and ice tea
Maid : Nasi lemak and coke







Caught my sis !


She and her dinner~


ABC
Bro's if I'm not mistaken



MY dinner !


Bro's mee goreng


Mum's mee bandung


Baboon and Mum


Kitty~


Oh yeah, on our way to that place. I spotted a night market. GG-fied. So, I insisted on going there although my bro didn't really want to. And thanks to my sis help. Bro gave in. Hoho ! Had a short walk there. See stuff. Laugh. Hugged a puffy dolphin. Bought key chains. xD

Since there's nothing to buy, we left for the apartment. Continued watching Astro. LOL !



No comments: