Friday, December 5, 2008

Skipped breakfast with my parents to day. Decided too sleep in the car because I was very tired. OMG ! Still feeling sick. Sigh ! Have to go to school anyhow. Grr~

I dismantled the robots last night so I just went into the lab and put everything back in the box. OMG ! There were 5 boxes @@ And I was alone. I sms-ed Imani and Apple to ask them not to come because there is no point coming, wasting time. I can manage on my own anyway.

So, after I'm done with everything I went to the office to leave the key there. The clerk asked me to give it to the head mistress. @@She asked me about yesterday and the prizes that we get. We don't have any prize right ? Only the cert and trophy.

Went home by LRT alone. I left the school at 9.30am. This is so sick. I've been in the school for only 1 hour. Grr~ Why can't Miss C wait till school reopens ?! Hmph.. Decided to walk home since its still early. OMG ! I'm coughing like hell again. Zzz

No comments: