Thursday, December 11, 2008

Proud

Officially finished my BM homework which is 1 rumusan and 1 karangan berdasarkan bahan rangsangan. Phew~ It took me 3 hours to finish this BM homework. My head is not into it, that is why it took so damn long. Lalala~ Shireen finished faster then me. LOL ! And they say I'm the semangat one. Hmph !

Well, I read the rumusan paper. Underlined the points. Went up to my room. Played the guitar. Got back to my homework. Stared at it. Went to play the violin. Stared at my blank paper. SMS-ed Shireen about the stupid picture. Wrote 2 paragraph of rumusan. Sang "You Found Me by Kelly Clarkson". Continued my rumusan. Finally finished it !!

So, moving on to the essay part. Stared at the stupid picture. SMS-ed Shireen again. Said that I was going to SS writing it. Wrote 2 or 3 paragraph. Went to play the violin again. Continue writing. Updated my calendar in my phone, "10.12.08 12am : Shermaine depart for Australia". Look through my videos in my phone. Watch the video of Joy playing the guitar, and Shermaine singing 稻香 (dao xiang). Eyes got watery. Stared into space. Deep in my own thoughts. Continued writing. Finally finished my essay too !!

I'm so proud of myself !

Went through my brother's cupboard to find graph paper. Desperate ! Completed my last maths question I've left from yesterday effort to finish maths homework. Drew the idiot ogive. And I'm done. Thank God ! Two homework completed.

I'm damn proud.

Now I'm looking for frogs picture. Labelled ones. My Biology frog disection report only left pictures and I'm done. Wee~ Really happy now. Maybe I'll complete English synopsis of The Pearl tomorrow.

I'm desperate for Sejarah revision book. My brother is not home. Can't ask him if he has one. Maybe I'll just SMS him tomorrow and see whether he replies me. Hmm..

I'm going to have homework nightmares tonight !

At least, it would be better than to be thinking of other problems, right ?

No comments: