Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shermaine, My Friend

Shermaine had been my classmate since 2005 which is when I'm in Form 1. Though, we might not have been close friend back then but our friendship grew stronger every year.

For the last three years, we've been in the same class. And even in KH classes, we're in the same group. Assignments we have, we'll definately do it together. Well, this year, we're in the same class too. Sigh !

Shermaine was the first person to drag me to Sing K. So, early this year was my first time singing K in my entire life. Her voice. Something I will never forget. If she joins any competition, I bet that she will most probably be the winner. Sadly, I didn't get the chance to Sing K with her for the last time before she goes.

We sang, we skate, we danced, we laughed, we crapped and many more. These are some of the things I'll miss dearly when she leaves. Sigh !

Promise me one thing, Shermaine. Never ever ever forget me, or nay of us. Do remember to keep int ouch. We might be busy next year, but we'll arrange time and we'll gather so it would be easier and more convinient.

I'll miss you Shermaine, my dearest.

No comments: