Monday, December 1, 2008

A Terrifying Fact Called Tomorrow

The days finally arrived. After 2 long weeks of going to school (even though its a holiday), after all the hard work and effort we all put in, and after all those practises we've done, tomorrow will be the day where everything will be decided. Actually, tomorrow is just part of it. Everything will be decided on the 4th of December 2008, Thursday.

A guy from SBS came to help Jojo out to programme to robots. NXT brain all dead ! Zzz..this is CBN style ! Anyway, today was hell to all of us. I think the SBS guy will agree with our opinion too. =.=

*skipping evrything that happened in school*

I brought home my model today. God~ I just realised that my model is actually quite big ! Quickly fix my idiotic bulb and KL tower that topple while I was carrying it down the lab. So, now its in the car ! xD If I leave it in the house, Blackizilla will attack my KL. LOL ! Then, I'll be displaying the future KL, dunia khiamat !!

Now, I'm worrying what to bring tomorrow because we're staying somewhere till Thursday. OMG ! 2 nights in an unknown place. And Wednesday we're visiting a University somewhere in Perak. LOL ! I don't know the name. Sorry~

Wonder if I could online there. I'll miss you bloggy !

No comments: