Friday, December 19, 2008

17th December 2008

I woke up at 12 or 1 pm. I have no idea. o.O

Visited the beach for awhile. Only awhile. Because sea weeds are everywhere on the beach. So, the beach looks super dirty although it isn't actually. Sis started throwing rocks into the sea, hoping that she'll succeed making the rock leap. But she failed, as expected. LOL ! Then bro started throwing. OMG ! The rock actually leaped. Gosh ! Obviously I have to try too. After awhile, I manage to suceed. Wee~ Although its only a single leap, I learnt something new. Hehe


Bro - Mum - Sis
(Tall to Short)



This is in the afternoon


Looks dirty right ?


This is candid !
I Love this picture. God !
P/S : Don't kill me gor.


Wave ?


Watch tv the whole day. We're so lifeless ! Until 5.30pm. OMG ! Well, there is a swimming pool BUT the water is super dirty. Eww~ Disgusting ! No way I'm going into it =.=

Bro saids its low tide. Low tide is so damn fun. I prefer low tide than high tide because when its low tide, you can actually walk far out of the beach. Muahaha ! Plus, the sun is setting. Sun set is preeeeety !


During low tide, bro is on the beach, I'm in the sea !



Preeeeety isn't it ?


Hmm..
if only I had a darling,
I would definately want to watch this again
with the mysterious "darling" !
Who doesn't ?


My sis =.=


The beach from my point of view


My sis..again !



Preeeety cloud


AGAIN !!


You should memorise who is this by now =.=



Many many people


And this at the end of the day, its nicer at sun set.



Since I was the only one that haven bath, so everyone was kind of waiting for me to bath and get ready for dinner. Ngek ngek~

We ate at a chinese restaurant. It looks like a temple but its not. Hmm ? But there is a temple a little further from this restaurant. LOL ! Took lots of picture. As usual...


Dinnered here


My sis =.="


My sis and I


Maid and sis


Mummy and Daddy !


Gah ! SS picture


Do we, sort of look alike ?


Do we ?


Went back to the apartment and continued watching tv. Yawns~ Suddenly, we started jumping. Literally.. My bro, me and my sis. LOL ! Swt people jumping to see how high we can reach. And yes, obviously is my bro. Lowest is my sis. Obviously... Hehe~


My sis's phone


My 2nd phone. The phone is mine. The sim card, different story.







2 comments:

f!fifiona said...

eh..ur sis using same phone as u ar??
lol..next time bring me along to c the sun set together..haha..

Cha0ticLove said...

nope different..
hers is slide..
mine can twist..
o.O