Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Woke up at 8 am just go and have my hair cut. Thanks to bro because he had to go out this afternoon. Hmph !

P/S : Pass by grandma's house on the way there and saw my grandma waiting for taxi to go market. So mum picked her up. Mum nagged my grandma. The other way round =.= and grandma acted like a little girl that got scolded. She just nodded every time my mum says anything. Haha !

And the place is seriously crowded like nobody's business. Have to wait until 10 something I think. Bro drove home alone because the shop didn't open. Mum was freaking worried. =.= Bro called anyway to say he reached home. Phew~

However at 11 I went to check on bro's shop and its open. So since bro have to come fetch me and my mum and my grandma too, he might as well come earlier and cut his super long hair. After all of us are done cutting, bro drove us home. Grandma was waiting at a stall. She is friend with the owner so they chat lo.

Mum kept reminding my grandma not to buy anything like fish, chicken, and meat but she still did. @@ So, mum scolded grandma again. =( Mum scolded grandma for her own sake. At my grandma's house, there's two fridge. And both are fully filled with fish, chicken and meat. That's why mum asked her not to buy any more.

And somehow I got the feeling that the owner of the stall that was suppose to be my grandma's friend is taking advantage of my grandma. The owner obviously knows my mum too. So, he asked my mum to buy some fish. My mum saw that the fish isn't fresh. Yellow spots ! So mum don't one but he kept confronted my mum. At at the end, when we go and get my grandma. The stupid fish is in my grandma's plastic of groceries. GOD ! How can such people take advantage over elderly people ! Damn them ! My grandma is being nice to them yet they did such thing. They usually fetch my grandma home thats why my grandma always "pong chan" them. But how can they sell her unfresh stuff !!

And in the car, mum kept scolding. Mum said want to check her fridge again. @@ I saw my grandma having the little children face. Haha ! What my mum do is correct. Even my other aunties scolded her and asked her not to buy anymore.

Its okay po po =)

I've been cleaning up my room the entire day ! Gah !! So much rubbish. Me together with mum, sis and my maid. Now its a bit tidier. A bit only. Haha !

Went to buy my Girl's Guide uniform but don't have. Out of stock. OMG ! Next Wednesday have to wear ! Zzz..

That's all I guess. Oh yeah ! I might be going to KLCC tomorrow. Wahaha ! Shopping !

P/S : My hair turned out exactly like what happened before in the past. This happens every time I cut my hair. =.=" I've got bunny tail as my pony tail. Aiks !

No comments: