Saturday, December 20, 2008

18th December 2008

P/S : Before I start anything, look at the time below. Yeap, the time is certainly right. No error. And your eyes doesn't have any problem. I kind of just finish playing maple. Err... I wanted to continue mapling but I guess its better to blog. Erm.. Don't comment me on this. =.=" I'm not crazy and no, I'm not addicted to maple ! @@

Bro came in the room. Grabbed a pillow. And whacked me.

That is my wake up call on this day. Gah ! It doesn't hurt. Weird. He whack me in a more of a playing way. o.O

Didn't did much on this day. Just pack up all my stuff. And get into the car. Yeap, bro's driving again. I have to say, he's driving is not as bad as me and my sis says. Its just, being a sis, its my job. LOL !




Apartments


Reached home around 3.30pm, picked up my babies. Blackie and Snowy is boarding over at the vet's place. Mummy sayang baby k ? xD

Today's dinner. Mum wanted to try out this new steamboat restaurant. Bla bla. Somewhere near Sunway but not the Yuen place. This restaurant isn't as good as Yuen. So, if you're willing to pay the equal price as this restaurant. I suggest you go to Yuen. Lalala !

Something got into my bro's eye. Something black and burning. Zzz scary ! And there were ants flying everywhere. =.= OMG !



Candid 1


Candid 2

No comments: