Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bla Bla Bla

I couldn't sleep the last two night. Jeez ! Rolled around till morning.

Today I slept till 1.30pm. Better than no sleep at all. Read Twilight..again ! Muahaha !

Edward
...Edward...Edward...
P/S : Edward's eye changes from coal black to topaz yellow or golden in colour. Hehe~

I love the in-the-book Edward more than the in-the-movie Edward. GG-fied ! He is perfect int he book !

I didn't do my howework these 2 days. =.= I'm running out of time !

I'm left with :

~English essay
~English synopsis
~Chemistry
~Physics
~History exercise

Who knows history answer is on what page of Form 5 text book ?

And who has the synopsis for English ? Scan and send to me please..I want to copy T.T

I played maple lately. My mage is level 82 now, and my pirate is level 27. Wee~
Anyone want to start ?

No comments: