Thursday, December 4, 2008

4th December 2008

Today was the last day !! All decision will be made today. All our effort since the past 2 weeks (2 months actually for the others).

Woke up at 6.30 am. Apparently, none of us had much sleep thanks to the caffeine.
Haha ! And the lack of space for us all to fit into 1 room. Funny~! Everyone went back to their room the pack and dress up for the final day. We were the last one to have breakfast and get on the bus. Hehe..

OMG ! I had my first pancake today. xD I think it will taste better will honey and syrup. Pearl Li drank more coffee. LOL ! After eating, we went to get our luggage and and went to where the bus is. All of us sat separately because we were the last. OMG ! Sami embarrassed me and Apple. "Hello handsome, let my angels in !" is something no one will say !!! GOD !! I have no idea where to put my face. I think Apple agrees with me on this.

We went straight to the banquet hall upon reaching KL Convention Centre.
OMG ! Presentation starts right away. Thank God we finished our presentation in the DAWN ! We wanted to do it this morning but luckily we didn't. We were the 6th to present. Everyone has started to freaked out. OMG ! Pearl Li made everyone nervous like hell !


Busy preparing


Scary !


Apple always make funny faces !



At the beginning of the presentation, the slide show didn't work. The projector didn't work as well as it was suppose to. So we were all given a 5 minutes break so that the technician can fix it. Apple talked to the light ! Hahaha ! Imani too went and hit the loght to test the sound. OMG ! We bursted into laghter went we found out it was a light !

Went the thing is back on. We started to present again. Presentation went on smoothy only that the slide show were abit slow. Its okay. We did our best and we'll have no regrets. But PearlLi cried right after the presentation when we're back at our table.


Me and jojo !


Name tags !!













Encik Azra, our helpful teacher !


Members OF the floor


Jo though me how to spike people's drinks


o.O
no comment



After all school finished theirs, we went to explore the exhibition halls. Pearl Li and teacher have to attend the closing ceremony up stairs so they left us. at 12 pm we went for lunch at KLCC Suria's food court. Its my first time eating lasagne. Hehe ! Quite nice actually. xD

Continued exploring. We got the Smith badge thingy. Colourful blink blink. And we tried to answer the density question. Desperate to get the 8G iPod Nano ! LOL ! Jojo called Aish and Adele to get the RAM of Cesium Formate. Then we sat and started calculating the density. Failed !! LOL !! Its okay we tried. Too bad we don't have Miss W number. LOL !!

Pearl Li told us the results by sms.
1st - TKC
2nd - Gombak
3rd - Sains Miri

Its okay, we didn't expect to win since we ever started n the project. Only Imani have the semangat to keep us going. Haha ! Thanks Dear !!

Alvin came to us and asked what were we doing. So we said we were waiting. And he directed us o the real place to wait. Then he came to check on us. Nice guy, responsible enough. Then, he asked us whether we know the results already. We said yea and we asked him if he knows. He said he has all the results. OMG ! We were like, "let us see, we won't tell anyone !". But he ran away. LOL !

When were gathering in the banquet hall again. I was using head phones to listen to song so I can't really hear to myself talk. I can't control my volume. Jojo and Pearl Li said I'm very loud. Ops ~! Can't stop coughing . OMG ! Fall sick since yesterday night.



Pearl Li and Me before the result !


Anyway, its worth it went the girl announce the other prize winner. SMK CBN won the Best Presentation !! Pearl Li went up on stage to claim our prize !! OMG !! Can't belive it, we actually won ! Our hard work finally paid off ! Thanks to all my team mates, Imani, Jo-Anne, Jo Ann, and Pearl Li !


Pearl Li claiming our prize !


Yay ! i'm so proud !


Our trophy


Our cert


Trophy + Cert


Cert + Trophy


All of us,
individually unique, together complete




Went home with Apple and teacher by LRT Putra. OMG ! You know what, I saw Sami cut ine ! OMG ! Same ss walk to the front and cut in. OMG ! I can't believe it man ! Zzz..

Anyway, I'm relieved to be back home. I'm tired, exhausted and I'm sick. I have to go school tomorrow to place all the robots back. Zzz..why can't she wait till school reopens ?! Damn !!

No comments: