Monday, December 8, 2008

Picture Expressed It All

Modern Home Fair
Mid Valley Level 3

Exhibition Hall

6th ~ 8th December 2008

11.00 am ~ 9.00 pm


As I suppose, today will be the last day for this year. There won't be anymore exhibition till next year I think. Aww~ I'm going to miss them a lot !! Well, as always, what can monkey do other than monkeying around ? The last 3 days had been fun.

I haven't actually introduce them properly in my blog. So..



I proudly present the official staff of BRNO..




Tan Tan
Boss




Steven
Boss



Michael



Keong / Vincent




Peggy




Mag




Raymond / Gayman ?




6th December 2008


First day of the exhibition. This is kind of rare because usually the first day will be on a Thursday. there was only me and Shireen this time. Kit Ting has a dinner to attend, Yann Lin is in Japan (I'm so freaking jealous), and Shermaine is busy packing.

Nothing much happened. Oh yeah, there were another 2 girls working part time. Ahem..no comment. P/S : I do but that would be just playing mean.

Wondered to Tropicana Life and targeted a bag. GG-fied !


The mirror frame is nice ^^



The elephant kissing !



7th December 2008


Same as the day before. Only me and Shireen. And the other 2 girls. Bluek~ Today's speech was given by Eric. We're suppose to pull people in to listen ! LOL ! Weird huh ? Today's lunch is mixed rice. Peggy and Mag ta pao for us from outside some where. Mid Valley's food damn expensive. Lalala ~ OMG ! Ah Keong ate 3 boxes of rice !! Scary~



During lunch, maybe after..


Mag and I


The talk~


We're in the computer, caught by the CCTV !



Oh yeah, got my new bag for school. Haha ! Thank God Peggy was there with us !! I'm felt sorry for that guy working in Tropicana Life to have customer like me. So sorry dude. The guy took 2 bags at first. One for me and the other for Shireen. So, mine was white and its a bit dirty so I asked Peggy to ask that guy for another.

Peggy : Can take another one out ?
Guy : What's the problem with this ?
Peggy : She just want to compare.
Guy : *go take another*
Peggy, Shireen, JW : *checking on the bag*
JW : Which better ar ?
Peggy : I think this..*pointing at the first one*
JW : No loh..this better. *pointing at second bag*
Peggy : OK loh, this one la.
JW : You think can ask him for another ar ?
Peggy : Excuse me..can have another ar ?
Guy : What is the problem leh ? (I think he's pissed)
Peggy : Got abit dirty.
Guy : *went to take another bag*
Peggy : Sorry ar~
Peggy, Shireen, JW : *checking on the bag*
JW : OK wor this one.
Peggy : So this one la. Check the zip first.
JW : *checking th zips* *saw a hole* *showed swt face*
Peggy : Zzz..*swt face* erm..here got hole.
Guy : *took the bag and look at it* This one factory make one.
Peggy : It is still a hole.
Guy : *go get another bag*
JW : OMG ! I will never come Tropicana Life anymore ! Zzz..
Peggy, Shireen : Yaya, still dare come ar ?
Guy : *came back*
Peggy, Shireen, JW : *inspected the bag*
JW : Ok la this one la.
Peggy : OK la. Erm..this two please.
Shireen, JW : *paid*

The guy must be real pissed of by us. I bought the 4th bag he take for me. I feel bag also. LOL ! But, I'm paying 50 buck for it okay~ My one day worth of salary. =.=



8th December 2008


Today was the best day out of these 3 days. Wee~ We had damn much fun. Me and Shireen was like damn semangat. I think we finished 1 whole bag. Half from yesterdays pile and half from todays new package. Wee~ We're so proud.

Today's lunch, chicken rice. And yes, Peggy and Mag ta pao-ed for all of us. Ah Keong wants another one. o.O We sat beside the toilet again. Today, there were cardboard boxes ! LOL ! So, we sat on it while eating. We look like beggers eating chicken rice. Haha !


Me eating~


Sexy begger !!


Our home ?!


Waiting for our turn for the talk~


SS =.=


Shi ?! OMG ! Don't die !


MY home~ its purple ! Wee~


They are working o.O


Ah Keong


Raymond



Then, me, Peggy, and Shireen went to line up to buy cakes from Zen. Buy 1 free 1 promotion. We kind of fly to the queue. LOL ! Funny ! As we were lining up (they haven't even start selling the cakes =.=)...

Shi : Eh go sit lo
JW : Can also, we sit the side there. Peggy line up alone.
Peg : Like that la. Why don't you bring a chair and sit leh ?
JW : Can !
Shi : We go take now.
Peg : Go lah !
Shi and JW : You say want ar..

*Shi and JW returned*

Peg : *hiding her face*
Shi : Nah, your chair !
Peg : I don't know you all !
Someone at the back of us : Wah ? Bring chair also ar ?



Do I stand out ? I mean sit out ? xD


Two Ex-CBNers


Steven and his Platinum card !


Mag and Steven.
Aww~



Steven's Platinum



After buying the cakes, we went back to the booth. I bought too for my bro, cheese cake and my sis chocolate indulgence. Hmm ? My salary...its okay though. So, Peggy took candles too. We kind of ceelebrated BRNO's eight birthday. Kind of. LOL !


Yummy~


Does the candle arrangement looks like a B ?
Done by Mag



Tan lighting up the candles


Tan cutting cake



After that, fooled around. Took pictures. Then started packing.



Fooling around~



Almost all of us.
Incomplete.
Andy is sick.



Bosses~
Look like they are holding a towel, don't they ?



The BRNOs'



Discussing kao lui strategy



Me and Tan Tan


Zzz..


Us


What the hell are they doing ?





No comments: