Monday, December 29, 2008

A Chance

I'm doing Chemistry homework. Bro went to bath. So, I can use to blog !

Anyway, its less than a week till school reopens. OMG ! What also haven't done. What also haven't buy. @@ Haven't cut my hair also. =( Should I cut short ? or should I not ? Di ask me not to last time, I obeyed ! Now I'm still thinking. Maybe just trim it =) Di, you should be happy when you read this (I'm not sure when) because I Listened to you. Hehe !

Tonight I'm having family dinner again. The big big one where all my aunty, uncle, and cousins will also attend. Its my granma's birthday today. Yay ! For a change, instead of eating somewhere near Sri Kembangan like we always use to, we're eating at a hotel, Swiss Garden. Wee~ Buffet man !

Got to go. Bro finished bathing. Bye bye~

No comments: