Monday, December 15, 2008

Back On Track

More to trying. Trying to get back on track with my life. I have my priorities.

I finished Breaking Dawn last night. It left my hungry for me. Wow ! I want more ! So, thought of reading Twilight again but I'm better off reading other books, right Fiona ? @@ I'll return all your books as soon as I finish them. I've been holding Fiona's book for 2 years I think. =.=

I caught up with my homework today. I finished Add Maths !! xD I'm starting on Sejarah but I think I'll finish that last. Zzz..my brother doesn't have any Sejarah revision book. Swt =.= Guess I have to write it myself instead of copying. OMG ! Can't imagine...

While doing my Add Maths just now, and as I was staring into space, I was inspired my to write. Thanks to the song I'm listening as well. I didn't copy lyrics okay !! Just inspired by them. Its original. Anyway, I think its the longest so far. Zzz..scribbled them on my Add Maths question paper, so I have to erase them later. Gosh ! I was going to post it, but now I'm having second thoughts. Is it worth it ? Should I post it ? Thinking...

No comments: