Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Day's Outing

I woke up at 8 am.

First of all, me and my sis together with my mum went to the Naza Service Centre at Maluri. We reached there at 9 am. Just in time. Hehe !

Then, my mum told the fella what ever problem there is. And then we're told that it would take about 2 hours 30 minutes. As planned, we walked to Jaya Jusco. Its not that far, but the weather is really hot. OMG ! Melting !

When we're there, mum went to look at curtains for her room while me and my sis get our stationery for school reopen next week. After that, we went to look at clothes. Haha ! OMG ! Oreef is having 70% discount and I spotted surf pants ! Damn ! Surf pants baby. But too bad, got no my size. Aww~! The size only fits my sis. She bought 2 of the surf pants and a shirt. I'm so argh ! I wanted a surf pants for a very long itme but my sis got it earlier than me. Gah !!!

Paid our stuff and went down. Sis bought her school shoes and all of us get our stuff. xD

Had lunch at the food court. Sis wanted McD but I'm kind of sick of it. @@ After eating, we walked back to get the car.

I took a nap at home till 5.30 pm. Bath. Went to pasar malam. LOL ! Its been quite sometime since I last went to the pasar malam. Pasar malam is quite fun. Looking at things. Buying food. GG-fied ! The only problem is there's too many people.

Came home with lots of food.

I'm cutting my hair tomorrow. I've already decided how I want it to be cut so now I'll just wait till tomorrow and see what happens. Haha !

No comments: