Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Granma's Birthday !

It is yesterday at Swiss Garden Hotel.


. Christmas Tree .


. Stairs .


We're not suppose to be celebrating but to make grandma happy and to show her that we did remember, we just go and eat as a family. Yeah~

We're the first to reach with my grandma, followed by my first aunty and my first uncle. When we're already sitting in the restaurant, my second aunty arrived. I saw them down there with all of my cousins. Next was my third aunty, then my second uncle and my last aunty. Wee~




. Xin .


. Wei .



Wide variety of food ! Mouth watering man !

The dish of the day was the FRESH oyster. OMG ! Its raw, and slimy. @@ Everyone tried eating it. My third aunt, my cousins. LOL ! However, only my mum, my second uncle and his wife truly enjoy it. If I'm not mistaken, my uncle and his wife ate 20 oysters each, and my mum ate about 8 of them. Gosh !

Not to forget the desserts ! OMG ! They're damn pretty ! Not to mention cute. In little cups. Aww~!




. Desserts .


. Oyster .


. Xin . Wei .
( Candid by bro )


. Chocolate fondue .


. Kit .



After all of us finish eating, all of the "cousins" lepak-ed outside the restaurant. The little ones played games, running around. While the eldest ones cam-whored. Haha ! Nice !


*Picture removed due to cousin's wish*
. Mei . Yee . Wei .


Little cousins



. Wei . Seng .
. Kit . Wei . Yi .


. Xin .


. Yee . Wei .


. Kit . Min .


. Wei . San .


. Yee . Wei . Xin .


. Kit . Wei .

2 comments:

yeN 恩 said...

hey..
jia wei .
i recognise ur cousins
yee & kit
haha!!
surprise tat u 3 are cousins leh.
^^

Cha0ticLove said...

har ?
you know my cousins ar ?
how ? where ?