Saturday, December 20, 2008

Xmas Dinner

I know, its late. I'll have my sleep. Wonder what time will I wake up tomorrow. Wee~

As usual the dinner will be held by my aunt staying at Bandar Baru Sungai Long. It seems that, during Christmas week, my aunt have to go to Singapore to settle my cousin's intake over there so the dinner is a little early. My cousin is 18 this year, the same as my bro.

My family along with my grandma is the first one to arrive on our family side. Hooray !

Eat..EAT !

Guess what, I didn't bring my phone over there. Hmm ? I can survive without my phone. Want to bet ? I just don't see the point of bringing my phone when I know that I won't be using it. What's the point ? Might as well just dump it in the house. LOL ! Sorry phonie~ I kind of forgot about teh camera in my phone. Stupid me. So, there isn't much picture taken. I had to use my sis's phone. Her memory card is currently is "pao pang" status. OMG ! I have to get her a new memory card. Or my dad get her one. Hehe..

Chat with my cousins. Kind of nice. You see, we don't meet each other very often and sometimes when we do, we hardly even speak because it's kind of hard to get a topic. Sad case isn't it ? Today was okay. Haha ! Chat till 11.30 pm if I'm not mistaken.

Reached home at 12 am and started playing maple. @@

I'll upload the pictures later. Its in my sis's phone. Aww~

No comments: