Thursday, December 4, 2008

2nd December 2008

This is the first day of the competition. Guess what ? All of us, me, Apple, Jojo and Imani reached there at 7 am when no one else have arrived. Pearl Li went back to school to get our poster and robots. =.= We left everything important in school. LOL !

A guy named Alvin helped us out. Wee~ He allowed us to store our stuff in the staff room so we don't have to carry our luggage along. About 9 pm, we went to register ourselves. OMG ! I just became Elaine Shi Hua Lim on that day. I was replacing Elaine and they didn't change it to my name. So sad. I wanted to keep my tag man. Grr~ Asked the guy to change it but he didn't. This is so damn evil ! No presentation on this day. Wee~ Only on Thursday. GG-fied ! More time to practise.

Set up our booth. Pearl Li's model of a house fell into pieces. Haha ! So, she have to stick all her perspek back into place. My idiot light bulbs when crazy too. Grr~ As I was fixing it, Sami said something that annoyed me like hell. Gosh ! Why can'y she be more understanding. Perali Li programmed the robots till 3 am and Sami said no need robots. WTH ? We didn't give a damn. We used the robots during judging.



Our booth ! With the largest models


Reporter interviewing Pearl Li


Jo-Anne . Imani . Jo Ann
Confusing ?



The others


OUR robot !


Digging ears ?


SS during briefing


I saw few fellas on this day. Sigh ! Just a glimpse of them, and I totally freaked out. All this while, I thought I had overcome my fear of facing them, Guess time isn't the medicine after all. Judges were coming and I wasn't freak out by that, instead by something more pathetic. Useless me !

Judging ended at 5 or 6 pm if i'm not mistaken. Then, we went on the bus, Group B bus to PERMATA. I sat with Apple, JoJo sat with Imani, and Pearl Li sat wtih teacher. Muahaha ! OMG ! That place was freaking cool. Its a hostel but its more like a 3 star hotel !!



What the hell are they doing ?


Imani and Jojo


Teacher and Pearl Li in the bus



Gosh ! Checking in was damn funny. We just blurt out our partner name to sleep with. @ person per room. Jojo with Imani, Apple and I, and Pearl Li with teacher. Teacher wanted Imani but thank god she didn't force Imani to sleep with her. Guess what, teacher asked Pearl Li to make tea for her. WTH ?! Isn't that too much ?


Messy table right after we got in


Our room


My bed


My sofa !


SS-ing in the toilet


Me and Apple aftre changing for the BBQ dinner



Dinner was okay. BBQ. They want us to sit separately and mix around with the other participants. Zzz..I am so NOT interested. But, a girl from Sains Miri came and sat with us. Her name was Amy. xD Another was Zi Wei from Negeri Sembilan. And two more Farah and Hana from TKC. These two are from Form 3.



Amy, the engineer and the orange juice.


The "basketball" court ! Ahem !


Our BBQ dinner !


After dinner, we bathed and helped Imani practise her presentation for the VIP, Malaysia's Prime Minister. LOL ! 2 hours of lecture and non-stop crap. Zzz..make me fell so bored. I sms-ed infront of her. Who cares man ! Back in our room, me and Apple decided to make tea. Funny. We remodified the room. The ironing board as the table to boil our water beside the door because Aple is using her laptop.






No comments: