Sunday, December 28, 2008

Catching Up !

Haven't online and blog for a very long time. Gosh ! I don't really have the chance to online at home. >.<

Anyway, I finished reading "Twilight" and "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban". Finally I can return your book Fiona ! I'm reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire now, but I doubt that I can actually finish it. OMG ! I more week till school reopens. Damn ! I thought there is 2 more weeks. My holiday. My homework. Misery !!!

Yesterday, I went to Mid Valley for shopping ! Wee~ Finally ! After so long of wanting to go, mum finally say ok. Bro went too. o.O Dad meet us at Mid Valley because he went to office in the morning. When we're almost there (looking for parking), dad called. He asked us why not go Metrojaya because we haven't been there for such a long time.

At Metrojaya, me and my sis bought new jeans. Ahem ! Then, I got a new shirt, my sis and my maid got 2 of them. Bro didn't get, my mum too. My dad got a few shirts. Then we head to Romp. Nothing there. =(

At Jaya Jusco, we went to buy stuff. Separated into 2 groups. Boys and Girls. Haha ! My bro got himself 4 shirts and a jeans. Dad bought pants and shirts. Mum didn't get anything. Mum only buy clothes from ISetan. LOL ! Lets go KLCC next week ! GG-fied !

My maid spotted this black dress. o.O She remembered me saying that I want to get a dress. Haha ! My mum said its nice too, but I don't really like it. No harm trying right ? Gahaha !






Dinner at Puchong, Shabu Shabu. Bro wanted to eat there. Bro love eating there. Anyway, I'm starving so what the heck. Hehe ! Pink Guava Slush is nice. Yummy ! xD Me and bro kept getting refill and yes, obviously I get it for him. =.=" All of us was super full. Ngek ngek.

Watched Titanic. Astro don't know which channel showing. =.= So romantic. But as usual, Malaysia. Everything cut. =.=" Sicko !

No comments: