Sunday, November 2, 2008

1st Guitar Lesson

Today attended my very 1st guitar lesson. Actually its my very first music lesson. Except those that Sher thought me. That doesn't really count right ? Haha !

So, reached there super early cause mum will not be free to drop me exactly at 4.30pm and I'm too damn tired to walk there. Well, next time I'll walked there and reach precisely at 4.30pm. Haha !

I don't have any book so lesson wasn't that nice. Its not really a lesson. He thought me what Sher thought me last week. The bars and counts. Hmm ? Guess what ? He brought his daughter with him. She's 8 and she's the youngest. She quite cute le, making cute sounds during lesson. So, I decided to ask how old was she. ^^

Anyway, he said since today class he didn't teached anything, he is going to replace extra time next week. Yay ! More time means learning more. Wee~

Came home and played my guitar for about 2 hours. WTH ! My finger hurts but its only temporary, it doesn't hurt now. Hehe ! Sadly, I still can't really do it. It's hard concentrating on both hands and doing different action. Maybe, I'm just not cut out for it. Sigh !

No comments: