Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yet To Come

Tomorrow last day of school ? Holidays are about to begin ? Happy time ? Apparently it would be a hell no ! Sigh ! Is this a right choice ?

Hmm..technically, yes tomorrow is the last day of school. But I still have to go to school everyday for the next 2 weeks from 8am to 4pm to finish of something. OMG ?! What happened to my holiday ? I'm entering some international competition, which I have no idea what its called. OMG ! Competition date is on December 1-4 2008. Hmm ? I'm lost somewhere somehow. How did I end up in this ?

Due to the last minute decision, I think I'll be skipping tuition for the entire November, however December I'm not thats sure. I'll be away for 3 days. And competition includes tuition days. I'll be missing lots of class, so why go ? I have to talk to my parents first. Die~

So, I'll be needing white and black hundred years t-shirts and the prefects uniform. LOL ! I've laready had black hundred years shirt, so I bought the white one today. It cost me 15 buck ! Can claim ar ? Part of uniform right ? xD About the prefects uniform, I'm borrowing the blazer, shirt and skirt from Elaine. The shoes and socks from Nicola. I think I'm buying my own socks though, just borrowing in case. Haha !

What I did today ? Went to Lab 3 in the morning, painting and sticking my model. Kind of mine, right ? Then, left for Biology class because teacher is doing Peka and teacher said if I don't attend class, she's giving me zero. Aww~

Going for Biology class could be the best part of the day ! But why am I the last to know ? WHY ?! I thought I'm the president ler. T___T Anyway, I'm really really proud that my beloved member Vanny had GRADUATED from 4U Single Club. OMG ! When I heard this, I thought I was going to cry. I'm just so happy ! Finally, someone graduated from 4U Single Club ! OMG ! Should I print out some cert for her ?
P/S : It was someone's idea not mine. OMG ! Till now, I can't shake it off my mind ! I'm simply too happy. How long have I stayed unhappy ? Lets forget about the unhappy stuff and be happy about this. OMG ! I seem to be more excited than her. Vanny, you've finally grow up and be a big girl ! I'm so proud. Don't you worry, once a member of the 4U Single Club, will always be a member no matter what as long as i'm here. You'll always be PS in the Club. OMG ! I'm still excited, obviously..

First to be graduated ! Hah~ When will the others graduate, don't make me worry you guys. When will it be my turn ? LOL ! WTH ! Suddenly turn desperate ! @@ Might be due to the happiness I felt for Vanny. My Vanny ! My PS !

I made a vow and I intend to keep it no matter what. I'll stay single. Hmm ? When I was Form 1, I made this vow and said that I'll only consider a relationship after SPM. Well, somehow things changes, I might even stay single till 19 or 20 ? Or longer ? Haha ! Thanks to some idiots that made my phobia got worst. Hope, I'll find someone right for me, someone who could cure my phobia. Someone that I can really trust. Sigh ! Anyway, what's important now, is all of my fellow members. You guys should graduate as soon as possible. FAST ! I can't wait for all of you to graduate !

No comments: