Sunday, November 23, 2008

"Wake up d ?"
"Now wake up dy"
"Play maple la..alone play very sienz.."


This is what happen when I woke up this morning. LOL ! Shireen finding me to play maple. So, I came down and shoo my sis away. GG-fied ! Played pirate. Level 19 now. Yay ! ^^ Can't wait till level 21. Anyway, played maple till 12.30 pm only because have to attend guitar class at 1 pm today. Hmm ?

Class ended at 2 pm. Told the teacher I can't make it next week. He was like, "next week also cannot come ar ? ". Next Sunday, if I'm not mistaken, I have to go KL Convention Centre. No, not to work but to set up our booth for the competition on Monday. OMG~! Comepetition is next week and I haven't finish my mini model. Die..really die. Teacher said, "Miss Teh, Monday 12 pm". Uh-huh..I'm dead. LOL ! I need polystrene which I don't have at home. Guess I have to rush everything tomorrow morning. >.<

P/S : Come visit us next Monday, 1st December 2008. Show your support for Zealous Starlet ! Wee~

I didn't really do anything special today. Just painted my KLCC. That's all. Oh yeah, my guitar is making a very irritating echo. Grr..what the hell is wrong with it. Zzz..So damn irritating until I can't stand it so I shoved it into the case and dump it in the room.

Saw the Twilight advertisement. OMG ! I'm so excited. Thursday ? Or Saturday ? Who is planning ? I want to go !

Took random shots of my Twilight Series - Twilight > New Moon > Eclipse > Breaking Dawn. Mine..all mine ! GG-fied !






No comments: