Saturday, November 22, 2008

Damn It !

Damn ! Damn ! Damn !

Gosh ! My mage, JiaWei92 in MapleSEA just got hacked ! T__T Oh damn ! My kage ! My 4 steely ! My pots ! My equips ! My mesos ! Zzz..Estimated lost about 25 million to 30 million. Nice amount right ?

Thank God ! One thing is that, my mage, and my sindit don't really have any valuable things.
I'm not sad because I got hacked. I'm just wondering why me ? How the hell did I became a victim ? Swt ! I was still playing my mage 2 days ago, and yesterday my sis used my account. Zzz..this means, my account got hacked yesterday afternoon or late night. Sigh !

I'm the first in the family to got hacked. Break the record again. Apparently, this is one that I don't want to break. Grr~ I just don't understand why me ? How ? I didn't play my mage for quite some time already.

Anyway, don't care la. Start hunting for money again. Without my mage support, whihc I don't have now. I can't play my CaptainJw. I've got no money support, I can't spam pot. Shireen lend me 1 million for pot. And I'm planning to start collecting money again tonight. Haiz..starting from scratch.

No comments: