Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday darling Shugi and Rai !

Today's Shugi's and Rai's birthday party ! Yay ! They're having it at the Central Market's KFC. Apparently I'm late =.= due to some unwanted trouble. Anyway, as I arrived there, KT gave me a big big hug. that was nice and comforting dear ! Mostly everyone was there and after awhile Savvy's gang arrived. Yay ! So we sang song and cut the cake. We took our places and chatted awhile while waiting the food to be served. I sat in between KT and Fio. In front of Di.



Rai~cry baby !


shugi vice~



KT sesat


Birthday girls


Shugi's cake


Rai's cake


Shugi getting present


We chatted, crapped and then someone claim that Di looks like drug addict ! LOL ! Mich has the picture ! Priceless ! At that time, my mood was not normal yet. Still on fire !! Damn ! But after those crazy moment in KFC, I'm kind of okay. Started of with cheesy wedges, moving on to whipped potato and coselaw (101% I think I spelled it wrongly). Then the main course, the chicken of course.



My two darlings


Yee (possing !) and Di


Darling and me


all of my darlings and dears !


This is Mich's finger on my lens


Wonder whose hands ?


KT~Shugi~JW~Rai~Fio


Sher eating cake orh !


Vanny damn cute !


Jo be waitress at KFC !




Oh yea, Shugi and Rai got lots of present. Somehow I too love the shirt Mich bought for Shugi. "The guy beside me is my brother", isn't that nice ?

DAMN ! DAMN ! I didn't know KFC has CCTV ! Shit ! Will I be black listed for what I did in KFC ? Crazy stuff ! And as usual, my voice. My voice caught the attention of eveyrone in KFC ! Hehe..after eating was photography session. Going round with my phone and Mich's camera to take pictures. Haha ! Something we like doing.



JW~Fio~Shugi~Joy



Indi and Sassy ! Take 1


Indi and Sassy ! Take 2


Mich's flash on Di's face


Me and soon to be Birthday girl


Shugi with the "outsiders" (no offence)


Shugi with her SHIRT !


Dar~JW~Aish~Lynn~Hanan


Focus : Savvy feeding me !


Shugi with Yee (Yee posing again !)


Indi and Sassy ! Take 3


JW~Joy~Fio~KT~Claudia~Vanny~Savvy


the mess on our table


Joy and me ! Wee~
half of KT =.=



1st shot


2nd shot
now compare xD



Hmm ? Table so clean =.=



Looks like Emperor H


Yee and KT (Yee posing again but she just wont pose with me)


Kissing dear !


All focusing different camera


Lalitha shy !



Raihan parents handed out little cookie box for all of us present. kind of awkward because its her birthday not ours. Anyway I took it and Rai's mum recognise me. Aww malunya. And Shugi's mum said thanks for making the celebration so "meriah". I forgot what her exact words were but I terasa. It must be my voice she's talking about. then we left saying goodbye to all my friends.




Something before we leave


Me, KT, Mich, Joy and Yeewent to Popular. I want to buy Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Yea, got it at last ! With 15% discount. Even cheaper compare to Borders, muahaha ! Bumbed into Di, Fio and Dharini. =.= Firstly said don't want to come along. Cheh ! At last, I went back with Joy. Hmm ? What a day~

No comments: