Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Results Back !

I forgot to mention. Today Pn. A came in class and asked us to sign our result slip. Its not the original result slip, its more to a list of everyone in my class and all of our results are printed on it according to the position fr0m the highest percentage to the lowest.

OMG ! I can't actually believe my marks for Moral. I haven't got back my paper but the marks are right in front of my eyes. Its my lousiest mark among all other subject. Haha ! I knew i screwed my Moral paper but I didn't know that I screw it up that badly. Sigh ! All the time and ink I wasted on my paper, with this kind of mark, why did I bother to write so much in the first place ?

Anyway, my results are so inconsistent. If I would to draw a line graph base on the marks I got, the line will shape like those earthquake sensor tingy. Super wavy. Haha ! Unlike Yee's result, straight line ! How did she maintain all her marks for all the subject ?


I've seen all my results and now nothing matters ! Wee~ I just signed my result and go away. Hehe !

No comments: