Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Blogger Alert !

Hmph ! I'm pissed.
P/S : Not pissed, but I'm feeling something right now. No idea on how to explain my feelings in words.

Anyway, the new blogger is..

*drum roll*


Huey !!

Ta-da !

I just found this out not long ago. Too bad I didn't hear it from her. Hmph ! I just quitted maple and was roaming through my friend's blog. Visited Jojo's blog and saw her latest post - welcoming and promoting Huey's blog. Hmph !

Anyway, welcome Huey. Last time when you're in my house, you saw me posting. Funny, recalling incidents.

JW : What colour you want your name to be ?
LH : This..*pointed at orange*
JW : Okay..*clicked orange*
LH : Like that only ar ? So easy.
JW : How complicated you want ?

Remember Huey ?
P/S : Do refer to "Mo0ncake Festival Gathering", 15 September 2008 !
Its kind of an emo post, especially at the end. Sigh ! I'm pathetic.
*Got carried away again*

Back to topic.

Huey once said, "Not bored ar ? I cannot lo everyday, sure bored. At first when start sure damn semangat, after that sure lazy."

I truly hope that that won't happen. You have to be semangat Huey.

*promoting Huey's blog here*


Do drop by, http://www.lh-dirtylilsecret.blogspot.com/

No comments: