Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged by Fifi

Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

# Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1) Name of the person you tagged:
- Michelle
- Joy
- Celyn
- Medina
- Jojo (Monkey)
- Ain-chan
- ilr_ysl
- Victor (helping you prevent your blog from moulding)

2) Describe yourself in one word ??
speechless~

3) Who will you pick,someone who really love you or someone you love?
I will pick someone who really love me and someone I love~!

4) Have you ever love someone but never had the courage to tell?
Love might not be the precise word, but situation similar to this, Yes~

5) How if people reject your confessions face to face?
Never had the experience. I'll answer this when it happens.

6) God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, if you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
I hate you more than anyone else !!
(So that that person could forget me and move on in life rather then being sulky all the time)

7) What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
"Then so be it !"

8) Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Obviously, yes. Loving is a part of our life as human.

9) Do you have someone special with you all the time?
My daddy, my mummy, my kor kor, my Xinny, and my babies Blackie, Snowy, Mimi and Soothy

10) Long distance love?
No idea.

11) Best place to cry?
During shower and under a heavy downpour.

12) Who do you love the most?
My loved ones.

13) Ever hated someone so bad?
Yes !

14) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
"I had no idea about it and I wasn't involve."

15) The last person you had beer with?
Neh, I don't drink beer. Red wine is more to my type. Beers are bad for health.

16) The last person you went to the movies with?
Shireen and Shermaine !! At Caps Square on the last day of school. Watched Madagascar 2 !

17) The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Shireen ! Talked about stuff related to MapleSEA.

18) The last person you hugged?
Shireen. Last sunday at KL Convention Center Hall 4. Around 7.45 pm.

19) The last person you yelled at?
I don't yell. Not directly. But indirectly, through phone, a kid younger than me 2 years. Typical case~

20) In the last week, have you kissed someone?
Nope. This goes for the week before and the week before that and so on. LOL !

21)Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
Due to some bastard's joke that totally crossed the line. Ngek ngek~

22) If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I want my holiday !!

23) If you could have an all expense paid trip, where would you go?
First stop, to the immigration agency to make my passport. Then, to Japan. Next, err..anywhere will do !

24) What reminds you most about her/him ?
Who ?!

25) What/who would be the hardest thing/person for you to give up on?
Err..my life ?

26) Five facts about me
- My name is Jia Wei. (Felt weird typing this)
- Born on the 1st of July 1992.
- I'm a girl.
- I'm single and liking it.
(Don't have any side intention saying this, its just something I'm proud of)
- I love my family.

[These are "facts" about me right ?]

27) Four things that scare me
- crockroaches
- horror movie
- being lonely
- something irrational to be afraid of..sigh ! Useless~

28) Last movie you watched
Madagascar 2

29) 3 of your favourite colours
blue, black, and white
!

No comments: