Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shopping ?!

Went to Kos Store. Somewhere la. Got the stuff I need to build my KLCC. 3 white hard manila card, PVA glue and poster colour. Then, went to 3 electronic shops. I only found what I want in the last shop. Wow ? Bought until 47 bucks. Luckily, I can claim them from sponsor money. Phew~

When I was buying, I have to think about how am I connecting it, parallel or series ? Voltage needed ? The ways to connect the switch. Strange. Standing in front of the counter, talking about parallel and series with the guy. This is damn weird. Not that I'm any good at it. So, mostly, my estimation. Bought 20 bulbs, 4 meter wire, 3 switch, another 2 switch (don't know what name), 3 battery holder and 4 bulb holder. Muahaha !

Oh yea, called Fiona Chai many times. Shopping through phone ? Huh ?! Its weird because while talking to the guy at the electrical shop, I was also thinking and talking to Fiona. Haha ! Me love shopping ! GG-fied ! I'm excited about the handbag that I don't have yet. Swt ! Even when Fiona told me that she's in Roxy, I already got excited. Damn swt right ?

I want to go shopping next week. ISetan having sales. Lets Go ! KLCC ! Hehe ! I'm desperate.
Anyone ? OMG ! Shopping shopping~ KLCC, and Mid Valley. These are the two places I want to go most. Mid Valley didn't manage to go that time cause dad's sick. Sigh ! Anyone ?!

No comments: