Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tagged by Pet

1. The last person to tag you is ?
Fiona dear dear !

2. Your relationship with him/her?
Simple..friend, sister, sister-in-law. xD

3. Your 5 impression towards him/her?
Smart, friendly, playful, funny way of speaking yet cute (no offence), nice

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
Being there for me when I'm depressed.

5. The most memorable words that he/she has say to you?
No idea.

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
I am already her lover o.O right dear ?

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
Obviously hate her right ? Enemy are to be hated. But doubt it would happen between us. Hehe..

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on... I
Nothing. Cause, I already love her for what she is and for what she's not.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
She doesn't want me anymore.

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...
Being there for her whenever she needs me ? If she needs me o.O

11. Overall impression towards him/her is...
Err..don't know.

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Why me ? Ask them !

13. The character of you for yourself is?
Soft-hearted..

14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Soft-hearted..again..

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Me, myself and I

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
Thanks ! I like you too~ [Seriously]
17. Bra or panties?
Stupid question. Obviously..both

18. Chocolate or ice-cream?
Ice-cream !! I love ice-cream !

19. 10 people to tag.
~Fiona Chai
~Michelle
~Jojo
~Joy
~Huey
~Medina
~Celyn
~Ain
~ilr_ysl
~Bryan

20. Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
Me..otherwise, single

21. Is 3 a male or a female?
Female

22. If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing?
It would be weird. Very. They are from 2 different world.

23. How about 5 and 8?
They're ex-classmates. Crazy girls. Can't imagine what will happen if this occurs. But, Huey is taken by her baby and Ain is taken by her Yuto. ^^

24.What is number 1 studying about?
STPM Science stream

25. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
No idea. Everyone has a different time.

26. Is number 4 single?
Yes..but the heart is currently occupied ! Go Joy~

27. Say something about number 2.
Girlish !!

28. What do you think about number 3 and 6 being together?
Lovely couple of lesbians

29. Describe number 9.
I don't have the guts to say anything. I don't want to die yet.

30. What will you do if number 6 and 7 fights?
My class will be hell ! They're best friends, don't worry.

No comments: