Sunday, November 23, 2008

Last Day of School 2008

I know its a abit late. Better late then never right ? But, these are the pictures taken on the last day of school. Plus, pictures from Caps Square which we went after school. Me, Shermaine and Shireen only. Haha !


Preparing to jump



Chinese of class 1A 2005, 2A 2006 and 3A 2007
(Jo Anne aka Apple is missing)



Everyone not ready yet !


Ta-da !
Happy Family found in 2006,

Shermaine's lao gong, Yann Lin joined in 2007.
Left to right, Top : Elaine (Kor Kor), Fiona (Mei Mei)
Bench : Pearl Li (Lai Ma), Shireen (Mummy), Jia Wei (Papa),
Shermaine (Baby), Yann Lin (Baby's Lao Gong)
[I'm Papa because I was the tallest that time, WAS !]



Sher and Shugi.
I sesat !



If someone says the four of them,
most probably is the four of us.
No idea why we became "lei dei sei ko"



Shireen and me too tall,
they pull us down =.=



How come I like sesat again ?


Crushing Shermaine.
Who sesat this time ?



Shermaine lost in action o.O


Not want to act cool okay, Elaine's blazer. I'm scared to lose it.
This picture looks as if, Shermaine is flirting with me.
LOL !



Me and Shireen in Caps Square !
Look at the reindeer at the back !



Shermaine, Shireen and me.
Angels this time ^^



Shi - Sher - JW
empty cinema !!



Again !


Me and Shi, two sa poh


Me and my darling !!
OMG ! My darling beside me.
Eh ? Where is my darlings head ?!
I love this picture !! Alot !!

No comments: