Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pirate Fever !

Its early in the morning. Its dark outside on the cold street, and dark in the inside of my house. Yet, there is another phycho just like me facing the same situation. While everyone is fast asleep, getting carried away by their sweet dreams or maybe night mare. By the way, weird dream I had last night. Anyway, as I was saying. while everyone was fast asleep, me and none other than Shireen is mapling on MapleSEA. Pirates job are just out.

At this moment, I'm level 17 and so is Shireen. We the pirates rule the nights, and have as much fun as we can. Doing the things we like in real life bringing it into maple. We talk crap, we cam whore. Damn ~! Those screen shot I took are not here ! That's because I press the wrong button. Thank God there was one that I accidentally press. Perfect~

Yet, I felt that it was a waste because me and Shireen came up with so mnay dialouge and making funny pose in maple. Sigh ! What a terrible waste. I'll be doing it again soon when the pirates reunite. Muahaha !

At first, we planned to end our name with "wawa" but it seems that there is a slight change of plan. Captain does sound nicer, right Captains ?

Pirates according to level :
1) CaptainJw
2) CaptainLing
3) CaptainSia
4) CaptainBunie
5) CaptainFio




Me : CaptainJw


Capt. Ling resting while Capt. Jw fighting.


Tagged team !
Wow !
Damage "damn" nice !



Again !
What am I shooting at ?



so not candid !


Capt. Ling asking Capt. Jw something.
I forgot !
Go PQ is it ? or go do quest ?



Chun ?


The picture I love most,
The only one I manage to accidentally press correctly.
Yet, so natural !
Can anyone spot two Jojo in it ?

No comments: