Friday, November 7, 2008

Joy brought the cheese cake we made yesterday for Elaine, YL, Fio and Yee. All of them said it was nice. Muahaha ! Quite proud.

Today was kind of slumber. Oh yea, teacher said we can take our result file back today but it seems that it wasn't ready to be given back. Anyway, I know all of my results already so it doesn't actually matters. Pity YL. She was helping Mr. H chop when she saw her results printed wrongly. From 3rd in class, it was printed 25th in class. As usual, she was very furious. Hahah ! Chill dear~ Lots of people got full attendance in our class ! Wow ! 4U so damn good girls ar ?! Hehe..the unfun part was my name printed wrongly on the certificate ! Damn. Is my name that hard to spell out ? I don't think so. YL one was also printed wrongly. So, we went to see the teacher incharge and she's correcting it for us. Yay !

Let you in a little secret. Since I comfirm getting the certificate of 100% attendance, I want to skip school next week. Muahaha ! I've already planned. I'm going to skip Wednesday and Thursday. Well, Monday is a must to go to school because its a very important day, Tuesday we're arranging Chemistry Peka stuff, and Friday is the last day of school surely its fun to go ! OMG ! Can't believe it. I can finally skip school.
P/S : I'd never skip school before except the 2 days that I wasn't around "representing the school". All I have to do now is talk to my dad about skipping school plans. Ahem ! If I skip on Thurday, I want to go work. Does that sound like a naughty girl ?

Nothing really happened in school today except Chemistry. Super fast speed writting is something I often fail to do. Damn ! Why do I write so slowly ? Must be the lab table because its too low ! LOL ! Anyway, I tried too copy everything but I failed so went back to class to complete it. Hand in due 10.25am but I handed in at 11am. Muahaha ! Oh yea, today I got back my Chemistry Lab 1 and I found something in it that I never got before.







After school, went back with shi because Fio have Accounts class. Thoguht of eating lunch at McD but when we reached the door, the queue was super long so we decided to just go home. Came home and sleep till 5.30pm.

No comments: