Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Skipped !

Hmm ? I woke up at 12pm today. Hehe..yes I've skipped school. Thank God dad didn't make a fuss about it. Phew~

Just finished my lunch, revised a little on Addictional MathsLunatic the second last chapter. LOL ! So hardworking~ Actually cause I don't know a thing about the last 2 chapter and I have to finish my homework. FAST ! I'm a afraid I don't have much time in my hand. Sigh ! Sounds like I'm dying soon. LOL !

Planned to read Eclipse the entire day. Muahaha ! Wait till I'm done with Addictional MathsLunatics then I'll start. Add Maths can help me take my mind off certain things. Add Maths is relaxing ! Weee~

What about tomorrow ? Might not be skipping. Sudden change of plan. Aww~ But, tomorrow quite a number will be attending school so I guess its okay. I shall pull more people to school. xD

No comments: