Sunday, November 2, 2008

Best Supporter of EFFE !

I woke up at 8am today ! And today is a Sunday. I've got reason for waking up so early. Yesterday was because of irritating noise, today is because I went to Cineleisure for the F1 in School finals. Actually, there isn't any point going today because the final race doesn't involve EFFE.

So, mum fetched me to Sri Petaling Star then meet up with Shireen and Shermaine before changing to Putra at Masjid Jamek. Reached Kelana Jaya and waited for Kit Ting before we crossed the road. We used the overhead bridge ! Good girls today, we didn't cross extremely like we used to. LOL ! Fiona dad pick us up from there and we went straight to Cineleisure. Wee~

The moment we reached the place where the booth are set up, we can tell which booth belongs to CBN. Because its simply too green. Well, that's because our F1 friends are dressed up in green. Like metrobus conductor, no offence. Haha ! Oh yeah, CBN's F1 team consist of Michelle, Joy, Deborah, and Shamira.


Its candid !


Joy, Mich, Deb, Sham


EFFE


The other cars


Their twins


If I'm not mistaken, Lenova is one of the organiser or something like that so they're giving out free Helium-filled balloons. YES ! Kit Ting actually took one of it and tied it on her hand. I tied it for her. Then, not long after that, it kind of got loose and it flew upward to the ceiling. Bye bye balloon !



KT with her balloon


Bye-bye balloon !


As you know, Kit Ting will always be Kit Ting. She took another ! =.= So, Kit Ting was walking with a balloon floating above her the entire time, and I mean the ENTIRE time including "business" session. Then, without Joy and Mich (they wanted to atend the closing ceremony and they promised to find us later) we went to The Curve. Am I right ? Well, its my first time to both Cineleisure and The Curve so I'm sorry if I got the name of the place wrongly. Kit Ting chased after "strangers" to help up take picture.
*picture is in Shermiane's camera, upload later*



Tiny KT



We went for lunch at Vivo something at the Western Courtyard. I remember the name of that area ! Woohoo ! P/S : Joy and Mich didn't find us, they abandon us and went home. Its okay though, you guys must be really tired. You guys need lots of rest after the hardwork and effort you put in. ^^



Shi !


Fio and Sher


Fio and her oreo cheesecake


Oreo Cheesecake + Green tea


Fio, Sher, Shi, JW, KT



KT's baked rice


KT and her baked rice


Sher and her spagetti


Since Fio, KT and I are leaving early, we visited the Cinema cause Sher adn Shi are staying abit later. Then, me and KT saw this board written :



But, they are definately BORNED evil !



Cineleisure and The Curve really got nothing to do. Although we only walked awhile, I felt damn tired. So we rested at the closed booth.



KT and her 2nd balloon



Sher super green !


So, at the end, Fio dad fetched us to the Kelana Jaya Putra. Only me and KT so we went back to Masjid Jamek together. We're damn tired that we slept in the train. Thnak God didn't miss our station. Phew~ After which, we went our separate ways heading home !




No comments: